After last weeks shenanigans I thought this week would be good.


My partner got Covid so we all locked down for the week. My kid and I somehow managed to not get it, but it meant that I had to take care of everyone for most of the week. I managed to squeeze in some time to do some graphic design work and thats about it. 

A friend recommended this great website that got me thinking about using a colour pallet that's less aggro with Charge. From there I did some basic sketches on how I wanted the overall forms to feel and then whipped these up.

None of this is even close to final, there's issues left right and centre with the design, but I'm pretty happy with how it's shaping up.

Tasks completed: